Personal Data Processing Information pursuant to articles 13-14 Reg UE 2016/679
FIGLI DI PININ PERO & C S.p.A., as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and according to the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereinafter ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of the interested parties.
Personal data, including, with prior consent, contact and/or navigation data (for example: name, surname, e-mail) will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned regulation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose and legal basis: in particular, personal data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative obligations:
- mandatory obligations by law in the tax and accounting field.
- customer management;
- customer billing history;
- after-sales assistance;
- planning of activities.
Personal data will also be used for the following purposes relating to the execution of measures and services offered and requested by the user, connected to contractual or pre-contractual obligations as well as with prior consent:
- to provide information on future commercial initiatives of new products, services, offers and events both on our part and on the part of affiliated and/or controlled companies and commercial partners.
- for contact management (for example: contact form and/or mailinglist and/or newsletter)
- for the provision of services to the User and/or for the sale of products
- possibly to satisfy market surveys, statistics and for promotional activities also related to the shipment of advertising and promotional material;
- possibly for tourist and cultural activities;
Data processing methods. Your data may be treated in the modes that follow:
- by electronic calculators using third parties’ software systems;
- by electronic calculators using software systems managed or programmed directly;
- temporary treatment in anonymous form.
Data processing takes place in accordance with the articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the proper security measures.
Personal data will be processed only by competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the services necessary for the correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party, as well as by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller.
Communication: Personal data may be communicated to external subjects for correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients, in function of Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR:
- consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;
- entities that provide web and information system management services;
- web platform managers (management software such as Mailchimp for sending newsletters);
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations, upon request;
- banks and credit institutions;
- shippers, logistics service managers in the case of sales orders for the products offered.
Duration and retention period of personal data: Please note that, according to the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfilment of the contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the fulfilment of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed, in accordance with the mandatory time provided by the law.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is FIGLI DI PININ PERO & C S.p.A., based in Strada Canelli 67, Nizza Monferrato (AT), mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: 0141 720011 / 0141 726711; VAT n.: 00880980057, in the person of the pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning You, as well as the possibility to exercise all the rights provided in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
- Data Subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not recorded yet, and their communication in comprehensible form.
- Data Subject has the right to be supplied with:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing data;
- the method applied in case of processing data with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identifying details of the Data Controller, of the manager and of the designated representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
- the parties or licensee to whom personal data may be communicated or that can gain knowledge as appointed representative of the Country, managers, or assistants.
- Data Subject has the right to be supplied with:
- updating, correction or, when needed, addition to the data;
- cancellation,” blind” conversion or data block processed in breaching of law, including data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes the data were collected for or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations as per in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention of, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or circulated, except in case this fulfilment is impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportioned to the protected right;
- data portability.
- Data Subject has the right to resist, wholly or in part:
- To the processing of personal data, by legitimate reasons, concerning him, even if relevant to the purpose of the data collection.
- To the processing of personal data related to him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sale material or for market researches or commercial communication.